A Hard Drive Cloning Software is used to make an exact copy of hard drives. It is an effective way to make copies and cloning your hard drives. It creates an exact duplicate of the drive or SSD. This software also helps in copying the contents and data on the hard drive. Using hard drive Cloning Software, users can copy the contents of the hard drive to another drive or to an SSD.
Drive Cloning Software is generally used when the user makes an up-gradation to its hard drive or SSD for an easier and faster process.
To create a local backup of your data or to transfer data from one device to another, Hard Drive Cloning Software is a great way to do it. It also saves lots of energy and time spent by the user while upgrading and then reinstalling and configuring the system again.
Hard Drive Cloning Software makes cloning hard drives an easy task. You can also use the software when you are upgrading the drive to its higher version or higher capacity.
To use cloning software, just connect the new drive on which you want to upload the copy, connect it to the system, turn on your system and then open the cloning software and perform the initialization process of a new drive, then click on the continue button to clone the hard drive.
7 Best Hard Drive Cloning Software In 2021
You will find many cloning software that are available online that gives free or paid services. To select the one that is best for you and that offers great value for your money invested is indeed a tricky challenge.
To save your efforts and time, we have searched and picked out the best Hard Drive Cloning Software that are currently present in the market. You can first try out their free trials, if they have one, to check out its features before making any commitment.
1. AOMEI Backupper Standard
AOMEI Backupper Standard Cloning Software offers its services absolutely free of charge. This software is suited for almost everyone; you can use it as an individual or in commercial or non-commercial businesses as well. Here is a look over some of the features of AOMEI Backupper Standard Cloning Software
- It supports Windows 7 and above versions.
- It is absolutely free of charge.
- Users can enable its automatic backup feature.
- It has a smart cloning feature as well.
- It gives incremental backups but it takes quite some time.
2. O&O Disk Image
O&O Disk Image is a premium software for cloning your hard drives. Users can restore data from hard drives to different devices using O&O Disk Image software. Some other aspects of this cloning software are
- A 30-day free trial version is available.
- It offers three different plans: a professional version for $49.95 that has basic disk management features, a workstation version for $59 that have some advanced functions such as scripting, remote installation, etc, and a server version for $299 that includes all the features with support to advance operating system.
- Allows backup in the background while working on the device.
- Recommended for professional disk management.
- Easy to use.
- Highly customizable.
3. MiniTool Partition Wizard
For copying and managing the disk at the commercial or home level you can try MiniTool Partition Wizard software. Some key features of MiniTool Partition Wizard are
- It supports the Windows operating system.
- Pricing for using it at the home level starts from $59, professional-level starts from $259 both on a single machine. To use it on 99 devices in enterprise price is $399. A limited free trial version for the professional level is available.
- Sections of the disk that are lost or damaged can be recovered.
4. Macrium Reflect
You can try Macrium Reflect for disk imaging and cloning at the commercial or non-commercial level. Its free version with limited features is available and for more advanced functions you can purchase its premium plans. Some features of Macrium Reflect are
- For purchasing the personal license it costs $69.95 and for business licenses, the cost ranges from $79 to $580. Before investing users can try its features for free for 30 days.
- It can recover damaged files, but up to a certain extent.
- Creates backups on its own of data and files.
- User responsive software.
5. EaseUS Todo Backup
EaseUS Todo Backup is best suited for commercial and noncommercial purposes of backing up files and folders and it supports both Windows and Mac operating systems. Some other key points of this software are
- It offers a free version for personal use and some pricing plans for commercial and noncommercial uses ranging from $29.95 for a year to $59 for lifetime upgrades.
- Image and cloud backup.
- It does not support file syncing or mirroring.
6. Acronis True Image 2020
For creating disk copies or file partitions on an individual basis, Acronis True Image 2020 is the perfect software for you. It supports Windows 7, Mac 10.11, iOS 10.3, and their higher versions. Users can also use it smoothly on mobile devices having android 5 and above versions. Other aspects of it are
- The 30-day free version is available to check and try its features and user adaptability.
- It offers three pricing plans, a Standard one-time purchase for $59.99, an Advanced one-year subscription for $49.99 per year, and a Premium one-year subscription for $99.99 per year that has exclusive features.
- Cloud backup management.
- It is fast and powerful software but it is heavy on resource usage.
Clonezilla is free cloning software and works best for personal and commercial uses. It supports Linux, Windows, and Mac operating systems. Users can clone over 40 systems simultaneously using Clonezilla. Other features of Clonezilla are
- It works great with a bad sector that is part of the disk which is damaged.
- Provides fast backup and cloning of drives.
- The interface is not so easy to navigate but once the user gets a habit of it, they can easily clone their drives.
We have given you some recommendations of the top cloning software that are available, from which you can choose the best one depending on your requirements and the budget.