A Help Desk Software is a system that changes inquiries into tickets and automating retrieval tasks through smooth customer-facing interaction and offers you a single customer interacted record through all communication channels. Help Desk consists of features in different ways, like service CRM and Standalone product options.
Help Desk software provides many benefits such as better customer relationships, manage support tickets effectively, and provides analytical reports. Help Desk software consist of the following features:
- Ticket automation and management
- Service Level Agreement
- Third-Party integration
10 Best Help Desk Software in 2020
Here we have listed some of the best Help Desk software according to the performance and features.
Zendesk is a great platform that provides inquiries from the clients through email, messages, tweets, and other social media channels into one place and increases your business values. Zendesk provides the best solutions to users until they got the correct solution with robust team collaboration tools, reporting, well-developed reporting and development tools, dynamic business, and built-in Service Level Management.
- Due to inappropriate ticket response time, data can be leaked.
- Important plan: $5 per user/per month, yearly billed.
- Team plan: $19 per user/per month, yearly billed.
- Professional plan: $49 per user/per month, yearly billed (offers a free trial with the professional plan)
- Enterprise plan: $99 per user/per month, yearly billed.
- Elite plan: $199 per user per month, yearly billed.
Customer service software that aligns your team communication and allows you to effectively manage the mass number of emails, messages, tickets, chats, and SMS inquiries with a collaborative inbox.
The features include canned response, document sharing with the whole team, real-time collaboration, integration with CRM and salesforce platform, customer data enhancement, track management, and performance resolution time efficiently.
- Sometimes laggy or buggy platform.
- Limited customized options.
- Essential plan: $9 per month per user billed yearly, $12 per user per month billed monthly.
- Plus plan: $24 per user per month billed yearly, $29 per user per month billed monthly.
- Pro plan: $39 per user per month billed yearly, $49 per user per month billed monthly.
- Enterprise plan: $79 per user per month, billed yearly, $99 per user per month billed monthly.
Also, a 14-day trial offer is available free of cost.
3. Help Scout
Help Scout is a conversational support software for an airy, personalized messaged format with a knowledge base, texting, and managing tools with team collaboration with the transcription of earlier information, data, and activity. Help Scout offers you to associate your documents with web pages.
- The reporting feature is not robust.
- Essential plan- $10 per user/ per month billed yearly, $15 per user/per month billed monthly.
- Standard plan- $20 per user/per month billed yearly, $25 per user/per month billed monthly.
- Plus plan- $35 per user/per month billed yearly, $40 per user/per month billed monthly
4. Help Desk
Help Desk software is a multichannel support solution that improves your response resolution time with status updates depending upon the priority and canned response with extensive features like heatmap, ticket satisfaction metrics, and reports at the earliest possible.
- Limited features and less supportive interface.
Basic plan: You have to pay $5 per month and $4 per month yearly for a single user.
Team plan: Here you have to pay $24 per month and $19 per month if you pay annually.
Enterprise plan: It is according to the vendor.
5. Teamwork Desk
Teamwork Desk is a multichannel platform with a user-friendly interface that builds triggers, prioritizes tickets, canned responses, team collaboration, customer response with ticket allocation, real-time performance tracking, and collaborative task management.
- Agent performance metrics misleading
- Basic plan- free forever for up to 5 users.
- Pro plan- $9 for minimum 5 users per user/per month billed yearly, $11.25 per user/per month billed monthly.
- Premium plan- for minimum 5 users, $15 per user/per month billed yearly, $18.75 per user/ per month billed monthly.
- Enterprise plan- According to the vendor
6. Agile CRM
Agile CRM provides you the features of ticketing, marketing, service tools. Also, it offers feedback forms, a knowledge database, customer management tools, and SLA violation tracking for high-quality service.
- Limited customized options.
- Higher renewal cost.
- Basic Plan- Free version up to 50 users.
- Starter plan- $8.99 per user/ per month, two yearly billed.
- Regular plan- $29.99 per user/ per month, billed two-yearly
- Enterprise Plan- $47.99 per user/ per month, billed two-yearly
7. Vision Helpdesk
Vision Help Desk is a conversion tool of emails, voice calls, social media conversations, and customer inquiries into tickets and supports a single platform and SLA, workflow for the multiple tickets process, and provides team collaboration for better productivity.
- Outdated interface
- Starter plan- $12 per user/ per month billed yearly, $15 per user/per month billed monthly.
- Pro Help Plan- $25 per month billed monthly and $20 per month billed yearly for a single user.
- Ent service desk plan- $60 per month billed monthly and $48 per month billed yearly for a single user.
Kayako is a platform that consists of features like a self-service help center, canned responses, and aggregates information through email, chats, and social media. It invites members to help centers with tickets and provide customer satisfaction ratings, team analytics, and various other operations. The only thing I don’t like about it is the response to ticket generated email; the original email thread is not included.
- Inbox plan- $15 per user/per month, billed yearly.
- Growth plan- $30 per user/per month, billed yearly.
- Scale plan- $60 per user/per month, billed yearly.
- Enterprise plan- $100 per user/ per month, billed yearly.
9. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a multiplatform, multidepartment, multichannel support system that manages email, conversation, invoice calls, and web forms with analytical and supporting features such as SLA, workflow rules, and AI assistance known as Zia as customer assistance, detect trending tags, track customer view.
- Complex and time-consuming
- Basic plan- Free version up to 3 users.
- Standard plan- $18 per month billed monthly and $12 per month billed yearly for a single user.
- Professional plan- $30 per month billed monthly and $20 per month billed yearly for a single user.
- Enterprise plan- $45 per month billed monthly and $35 per month billed yearly for a single user.
ThinkOwl is a multichannel support system that combines team processes and customer inquiries for better productivity and service results and triggers service operations through email, messaging, user interaction, share messages and documents. It consists of features such as AI assistance for a case solution, searches and call customers, various event triggers, etc.
- Poor product documentation.
- Silver plan: It costs $19 per month if billed monthly and $16 per month if billed yearly for a single user.
- Gold plan: For a growing support team, cost of $49 per month billed monthly and $42 per month billed yearly for a single user.
- Platinum plan: For larger business corporations, cost of $89 per month billed monthly and $79 per month billed yearly for a single user.
- Diamond plans: For advanced plans, cost of $149 per month billed monthly and $129 per month billed yearly for a single user.
We hope this article will help you to find the best Help Desk software.