We already know how important videos are for us you know what can be a better time pass then watching videos or movies, right? But do you know what the important factor is behind these superb smooth videos we watch? It’s Video Editing Software that video editors use.
So, are you curious about video editing or is video editing is one of your hobbies or is it your passion? If it is then this article is just right for you, because in this article we are about to share the best video editing software that will surely help you if you are a beginner.
Presently, videos are an important part not just for viewers but for the content marketing strategy also. You must have noticed that web content makers are more into making videos now and marketers are adding YouTube and Facebook channels for video distribution as a way of promotion. Okay, lets first discuss what video editing software are.
5 Best Video Editing Software in 2020
Creations of visuals in the video come easy when you are using a video editing software, it gives the benefit of high-resolution, stabilising and some of them also provide you with the feature of social media exporting. Let us have a look at the best video editing software. To make a great combination of music and videos, check out our list of Best Music Production Software.
1. Apple iMovie
The first, best and the easiest video maker that one can get even for beginners. Although, this can be only be used if you are using a Mac or iOS device and for all those who are using Apple devices, this comes free.
It is packed with features like:
1. Green screen tool using which you can place the characters in your video to exotic locations. It is also called a Chroma-key tool.
2. Its iMessage feature lets you upload your edited video directly to social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube and many more.
3. It provides you 4K resolution, voice-cover feature, prints no water-mark and gives you studio-style effects also.
4. Apple iMovie comes with around ten high-fidelity filters no matter if you are using Mac, or iPhone or iPad.
All these features listed here makes Apple iMovie the simplest yet elegant and convenient Video Editing Software, suitable for any user.
2. Nero Video
Nero Video editor software is developed by Nero AG which lets you edit your videos in two modes:
Express mode: this one gives you simple editing functions.
Advanced mode: this one lets you edit your videos in an advanced way.
You can use it on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 as well as on window 10 and Nero Video Editing Software comes for $49.99 (one-time payment). This video editor software is packed with lots of tricks and functions such as:
1. It has a Multi-Export Function that lets you export several single videos from long videos in one go along with 4K support.
2. You can easily import photos, music and videos from USB thumb drives or hard disks.
3. It allows you to record video from TV with TV card or sticks and you can stream all those videos from digital camcorders & other external devices that you use in brilliant quality.
However, apart from all these brilliant features, the software has some cons also, i.e., as for the beginners $50 is not that cheap. Unlike the other video editors, Nero Video software lacks the fast speed.
Filmora video editing software by Wondershare is one of the best software you can get for beginners. This software is simple yet powerful, which is specially designed for beginners or casual users. It is very easy to use. Anyone can learn its functionality despite their skill level.
You can buy it for $39.9/ month for one year or at $59.9/month for a lifetime, several functions that Filmora Video Editing Software provides you are:
1. The most important thing about this software is that it is time-saving, i.e., you can easily upload/ or share your edited videos to any social media platform.
2. It also allows you to burn your project or the edited video to DVD.
3. Its easy mode lets the beginners to create fun, polished edits, themes, and you can select music also.
4. It also gives 4K, and gif support and this software is great when it comes to titles.
4. Apple Final Cut Pro X
It is the most advanced video editing software that you can get as for the beginners, and it might hit your budget also because $299.99 to spend on a video editing software when you are just a beginner it’s a bit much.
Apple Final Cut, Pro X video editing software, comes with functions such as Magnetic Timeline, Touch Bar support along with its basic functions that you find in Apple iMovie. So, if you want to make the transition from Apple iMovie to Apple Final Cut Pro X, you might not regret it.
One important thing you should know is that beginners might find it difficult to understand its features easily. Thus, you will have to spend a little more attention while using it.
5. CyberLink PowerDirector
CyberLink PowerDirector video editing software is a pretty easy or you can say straight software that you can easily learn to use. Although it might be a bit time consuming when it comes to learning all functions or features it provides you, as for the beginners, it is kind of important to spend more time & learn.
If we talk about speed, then CyberLink PowerDirector is entitled as the fastest video editing software with support of 360-degree virtual reality footage. You can buy it for $79.99, which is a one-time payment and then you can enjoy all the functions.
The title features of CyberLink PowerDirector are its lightning-fast rendering and comprehensive suite of effects & its 4K support that lets you make your videos interesting.
- Online Logo Designing Tool
- Google Apps you must Download in Your Phone
- Online Java Compiler and Runners
- Photo Editing Software for Photographers
So, guys if any of you wants to start a career in video editing or if you are curious about how video editing is done? How can you make your videos interesting? Or if you want to keep up with the trend. Then, any of the video editing software mentioned in this article will help you if you are a beginner.
Before you make any decision and choose a video editing software, some points you should consider are your budget, how much time you can give to video editing, how passionate you are to learn new things and what is your level of expertise in video editing area right now.